© siraanamwong / fotolia.com
Regularly I act as a speaker at conferences, seminars or other events. My lectures are related to:
My presentations are either in German or English language.
- Medical Devices and (Drug/Device) Combination Products
- Development and Design Control (according to EN ISO 13485/21 CFR Part 820.30)
- Quality Management (according to EN ISO 13485/21 CFR Part 820), including Post-Market Surveillance, Vigilance requirements
- Risk Management (according to EN ISO 14971)
- Pharmaceutical packaging
- Regulatory Requirements
- Quality Control (e.g., Specifications, Defect Evaluation Lists, AQL, Test methods, Planning and conducting incoming goods inspection)
- specific Products and Technologies
- Pre-filled syringes (PFS)
- Medical Software / Medical Apps
- Use of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) in the healthcare environment
An overview over upcoming and past lectures is given below.